LDPR leader Leonid Slutsky
Photo: Evgenia GUSEVA
Last weekend at the Sambek Heights museum complex in the Rostov Region, the constituent conference for the creation of a regional branch of the LDPR in the Donetsk People’s Republic was held.
– Slutsky visits Donbas almost every week. Why did you, Leonid Eduardovich, have to create a local organization of your party? I asked the party chairman himself.
– LDPR is one of the first Russian political parties that officially created a truly full-fledged and legally functioning regional branch in the new territories – noted the chairman and added. – Russia does not abandon its own people and LDPR always stands by its country. We have already visited Kherson. And now I can repeat what I said then – from today and forever on the political map of the world DPR, LPR, Kherson and Zaporozhye Oblasts remain our, Russian, relatives.
– How many LDPR members are there in the Donetsk regional organization?
“Several hundred,” said Slutsky, answering a question from a Komsomolskaya Pravda journalist. – Andrei Kramar became the coordinator of the regional branch in the DPR.
– And when will you create similar organizations in our other new regions?
– In fact, they already exist and are working at full speed – both in the LPR, in the Kherson region, and in Zaporozhye. Simple – it is not yet organizationally formalized. But that’s a matter of a few weeks.