Deputy of the State Duma of the Russian Federation, former chief sanitary doctor Gennady Onishchenko
Photo: Ivan MAKEEV
Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Deputy Chairman of the Russian Academy of Education Gennady Onishchenko answered the questions of KP.RU political observer Alexander Gamov:
… – Gennady Grigorievich, Vladimir Putin instructed to demobilize the students of the DPR and LPR, that is, to return them to study. I know that Academician Onishchenko, Hero of Labor of the DPR, has traveled to these republics many times and awarded diplomas in the Russian pattern to students from Donbas universities.
Yes, thank you for this reference.
– I imagine how worried you were when your graduates were taken to the front without five minutes.
– During these eight years, not only seniors were mobilized, but also juniors. While these republics, these regions were not part of Russia.
And there were even cases of death among the demobilized, among those boys who served in the militia of the DNR.
The President’s instruction regarding students is another confirmation that the new regions live according to the laws that are in force on the territory of our Russia.
– You yourself graduated from the Donetsk State Medical Institute and today you constantly immerse yourself in this environment. Please tell us how many students from all courses have been called to DPR and LPR? What is the order of the numbers here?
– There are 19 universities in Donetsk alone, 16 of them are large universities that have existed since the time of the Soviet Union.
Well, to understand the order of numbers, we can say that only the Donetsk Medical Institute this year, for various faculties, hired about a thousand students according to the budget.
But it’s not just the boys, but the girls too.
– Do you want me to give more exact figures? Alright then, let’s do it. At least two tens of thousands of students, plus students … Were put under arms.
And today, by order of Vladimir Putin, all these young people are under the influence of Russian law.
This gives them an opportunity
complete their studies and, after becoming graduates in their field, work for the economy of their regions.
– And one more thing… I know that you regularly call Donetsk, Luhansk…
– Tomorrow morning I will contact again – ministries, universities, yes, I have such an order – to contact them.
– We are aware.
– And learn their rating. But even so, I can say that there the order of Vladimir Vladimirovich was accepted with satisfaction. After all, we are talking about the future of these regions.
– I understand correctly that the decision for the students became possible after the partial mobilization in Russia.
– Of course, before Vladimir Vladimirovich made this decision, the Ministry of Defense considered everything, I am sure of that.
This will in no way affect the combat capability of those troops who are in the area of a special military operation.
– Many thanks, Professor, from a former student for such a sincere comment. And – all the best.
– And you, Alexander.
– Let’s hope that the demobilized boys will study without queues.
– They will study well.
Oleg Kozhemyako – on the withdrawal of troops across the Dnieper: We will resist and in any case we will break the back of Nazism
The Governor of Primorye – with the political observer KP.RU Alexander Gamov (more)
Leonid Roshal: We sent 300 bulletproof vests to Donetsk for doctors, paramedics, ambulances and the Ministry of Emergency Situations
President of the National Medical Chamber, President of the Research Institute of Emergency Pediatric Surgery and Traumatology – with KP.RU political observer Alexander Gamov (more)