US President Joe Biden
PASS YOUR BREAST PUMPS TO THE JAVELINS!
US President Joseph Biden has said that the United States is unable to provide Ukraine with the required number of Javelin anti-tank systems due to a lack of chips.
– Earlier this year I was at the Lockheed Martin plant in Alabama where they make Javelin missiles. Guess what? – Biden intrigued the crowd at a campaign event in California and immediately revealed the secret. – We had problems with the delivery of Javelin missiles to Ukraine because they did not have chips.
It’s just strange that the US didn’t use the recipe of European Commission chief Ursula von der Leyen, who previously said Russian soldiers were removing chips from washing machines, refrigerators, microwave ovens and breast milk pumps to insert into Russian missiles and drones.
Less breast pumps, more Javelin!
PODOLIAK CRIES AGAIN TO BOMB IRAN
What is happening in the office of the President of Ukraine is more and more reminiscent of the phrase of Makaric’s aviation engineer from the movie “Only old men go to battle”, which literally sounded like this: “In Hitler’s headquarters, everyone is a slob.”
Mikhail Podolyak, an adviser to the head of the presidential office, who was once one of the first violins in the Ukrainian delegation for peace talks in Istanbul, expressed a few days ago the idea of the need to strike factories in Iran that produce drones. And he liked this idea so much that he repeated it again at the All-Ukrainian Telethon.
– It is not only necessary to impose sanctions or impose an embargo, it seems to me that it is possible to strike concrete blows on the production of drones and ballistic missiles, etc. Such a country cannot continue to do this with impunity, said this geostrategist.
Misha wants add-ons so ballistic missiles can be added to drones? It is difficult to interpret this appeal in any other way.
“JOKER DNR” REVEALED THE INTIMATE SECRETS OF THE MAIN COMMITTEE OF VSU
The reasons for the uncontrollable anger of the commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, Valery Zaluzhny, which he unleashed on the “orcs” after hacking his account on one of the social networks, promising to kill everyone, became clear. And the reasons turned out to be young beautiful Ukrainian girl soldiers, who are Zaluzhny’s passions. In very decent numbers in each of the armed forces of Ukraine. As it turned out, Zaluzhny not only provides them with warm places, but also delivers vehicles under the guise of service (such normal foreign cars) and generally tries not to deprive them of his attention with all the resulting consequences. “Joker DNR” published part of the correspondence of the commander-in-chief in love with his passions, which paints the general in completely different colors.
By all accounts, the general is unlikely to appear anytime soon in the family circle, where his wife and two daughters may have prepared the coolest “cauldron” for him. Or maybe not just the cauldron, but the pans as well.
THE MOOD OF THE POPULATION IN KYIV HAS CHANGED
The mood of the population in Kyiv and not only in it, but also in other cities has changed. As many TG channels, which lead from the Ukrainian capital, write, “now people in cities continue to massively panic buy means for individual survival:
– gas bottles and burners
– firewood, coal, etc.
– power banks and other rechargeable batteries. Plus all kinds of flashlights and so on.
– products for quick and long storage.
– Personal care products and medicines.
“People stop believing government officials who release a record that there will be a ‘victory’, don’t panic,” writes the TG channel.
But, as it turned out, such frugality and mass character of this phenomenon already causes concern among the responsible persons, since they significantly increase the danger of fire.
– Now residents of non-gasified houses massively buy gas bottles and burners to use during power outages. However, improper use of these bottles can lead to an increase in the number of fires, – said the director of the municipal security department of KSCA Roman Tkachuk and warned. – I understand that it will happen that the bottles will be filled to capacity on the street in the cold in freezing temperatures, then they will be brought home, they will heat up and explode.
By the way, due to the lack of street lighting, the number of pedestrians killed under the wheels of cars in Kyiv has increased significantly in the last week.
THE LEADER OF THE FRACTION OF THE GSDP IN GERMANY IS CONSIDERED A TERRORIST IN UKRAINE
A new scandal arises in the relations between Kyiv and Berlin. As it turned out, the leader of the faction of the SPD ruling party in the Bundestag (German parliament), Rolf Mutzenich, was included in the list of terrorists in Ukraine. And this was done not by some scumbags from “Peacemaker”, but by the management of the Square itself.
All the guilt of the German lies in the fact that he has repeatedly advocated “for a ceasefire or the possibility of further diplomatic steps through a local ceasefire” in the conflict between Ukraine and Russia.
It is particularly worth recalling once again that Mützenich is the leader of the faction of the party to which German Chancellor Olaf Scholz also belongs. And now, as the “terrorist” admitted, he has already faced threats against him after such a step by the Ukrainian government.
– In connection with the appearance of the terrorist list of the Ukrainian government, secondary threats were received, so to speak. And it’s not that easy to deal with them,” Mutzenich said.
And we warned you back in 2014 with whom you contacted, gentlemen Europeans. Now relax.
“STAY IN EUROPE!”
The famous Ukrainian psychologist Anton Marsovych supported the Ukrainian authorities, who asked their compatriots who left for Europe not to return to Nezalezhnaya for the winter. Moreover, he did so by outlining how Ukrainians could feel at home while physically remaining in the EU.
– If you are now in Paris, Berlin, London, Madrid, Barcelona, Warsaw. Do this. Turn off the lights, turn off the fridge, cut off the internet. And sit like that for 10 hours. Here you are at home. We visited Kyiv. Class. Live like this for a week. And then don’t come,” he addressed the Ukrainians, adding that “the mobile Internet does not work, the black traffic lights do not regulate anything on the streets, and the streets and pedestrian crossings are not lit in the evening.”
But the psychologist still missed something. We also need to turn off the water taps and turn off the heaters. Probably Marsovich lives in some elite area, since he forgot about these “trifles”.
– In his next video address, the President of (still) Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky announced the creation of a fundraising platform for maritime drones and called on Ukrainians to actively donate their remaining money for these purposes.
– “Ukrposhta” specially for the Day of National Unity in Russia issued a stamp with a hint of a repetition of the terrorist attack on the Kerch (Crimean) bridge: “Crimean Bridge for Encore”. Should we then expect the Russian army, as a sign of gratitude for this grand gesture, to shower Ukrposhta with “bouquets” of the same type of “flowers”?
– Ukraine’s new ambassador to Germany, Oleksiy Makeeev, said Ukraine hopes Berlin will transfer Leopard 2 tanks to Kyiv.
– The former minister of infrastructure of Ukraine, and now the captain of the 206th battalion of the military defense of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, Volodymyr Omelyan, on the air of the Espreso TV channel, said that Russia has nothing to pay reparations to Ukraine, except for its natural resources that proved that even the stupidest ragul Ukrainians have the right to dream.