All men aged 18 to 60 are being mobilized in Ukraine
Photo: GLOBAL LOOK PRESS
Don’t worry, it’s in Ukraine. The head of the Zhytomyr United City Territorial Center for Recruitment and Social Support (Military Service) Igor Batsyun said that in Ukraine, all men between the ages of 18 and 60 are being mobilized, without any restrictions on military or army experience, service, regardless of military specialties, etc. The only criterion is medical fitness. According to the Ukrainian channels TG, they decided to grab everyone under the brush because of the catastrophic losses of the armed forces of Ukraine. In addition, it was decided to mobilize internally displaced persons, that is, migrants who did not manage to leave Ukraine.
The hearts of the rest of the “Ukrainian patriots” in Kherson should already be beating faster – Kyiv will apparently entrust them with a machine gun in order to prove their loyalty to the “eaten Nenka” and their willingness to give their lives for her. By the way, quite official representatives of the Ukrainian authorities promised to carry out mobilization for the residents of Kherson by the end of November.
UKRAINIANS IN POLAND VERSUS SMALL BIG
Musicians from the group Little Big, who left Russia in protest against the CBO (they were supposed to represent Russia at the Eurovision Song Contest, which was canceled due to covid), planned two performances in Poland. But they had to be canceled because citizens of Ukraine living in Poland strongly opposed their speeches. The Ukrainians decided that it was not enough for the former Russian contractors to come out with the slogan “No to war!”, but they should also send donations for the needs of the armed forces of Ukraine, then the “Muscovites” could ask for forgiveness on their knees, and the Ukrainians would they think about whether they should be forgiven.
No, guys, you won’t become your own for them, even if you wipe your tongues by licking them in different places. They got what they deserved.
HOOMING, CRACKING, DO NOT WANT IN UKRAINE
One of the main shortages in Ukraine at the moment is high voltage transformers. This is what the former deputy of the Verkhovna Rada Viktoria Voitsitskaya told the American magazine Foreign Policy.
– High voltage transformers are most needed. And in Ukraine, unfortunately, we have only one manufacturer that can produce a maximum of three transformers in six months, – explained the current situation Voitsitskaya. Kyiv, she said, has asked the United States to send at least 15 new such transformers, but, as journalists in Washington have already been told, “the Biden administration was a little surprised by such requests.” The publication’s experts conclude that the West cannot help with this particular equipment, as it is simply not produced there that meets the requested characteristics. But Kyiv, in addition, asked for spare parts for the equipment of the power industry and separately for the heating equipment.
The “motorcycles” clearly did not fly over Ukraine in vain.
RUSSIAN LNG IS DEVELOPED AND SOLD WITHOUT DISCOUNTS
Bloomberg, citing sources, said liquefied natural gas (LNG) from Russia has risen in price and is no longer being sold in Asia at a discount. That is, it is sold at the normal market price. Last week, according to the agency, Russia’s Sakhalin Energy sold three batches of LNG at market prices, in contrast to September, when Russia traded gas at a significant discount.
This happened for several reasons. First, Western sanctions do not affect LNG, and as a result its exports rose to a near-record level in October. But the most interesting thing is that, due to the growing demand for gas, EU countries and companies intercept supplies of Russian liquefied natural gas from Asia, which, according to the agency’s experts, cannot withstand price competition with Europe.
IT WILL BE COLD AND DARK
Dmitry Sakharuk, CEO of DTEK (Ukraine’s largest energy holding company), said the duration of power outages in Kyiv could increase as cold weather sets in.
– Every 5-7 degree decrease in temperature is an average of 10% of consumption on the territory of Ukraine, – he explained this dependence. “Consequently, power outages may increase if power systems cannot be restored.
At the same time, he refused to give any predictions: “I am not ready to say now what it will be – six or seven hours or we will be able to meet for four hours”.
Well, if in Ukraine they say about 6 hours, then you can count on all 16. However, this is good. The head of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Kuleba advised to pay attention to the problems with the increase in the birth rate at that time.
YATSENIUK IS THE EXAMPLE OF THEM
Ukraine has started building a fence along the border with Belarus. At the moment, they have mastered only a three-kilometer section in the Volyn region. The fortification in the Volyn region consists of a ditch, an embankment, a reinforced concrete fence with barbed wire. It remains to build the same Yatsenyuk line for the remaining 1,081 km. Similar work has already started in Rovne and Zhytomyr regions.
Whether Ukraine will exist until the end of the work remains unknown to science. But time will tell for sure.
– The Minister of Defense of Ukraine, Oleksiy Reznikov, announced that during the year, more than 13 million units of armaments and military equipment were purchased and delivered to the Ukrainian army. How many of them were sold aside, the minister did not say.
– Russia, as stated in the General Directorate of Maritime Affairs of the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure of Turkey, has banned the passage of ships loaded from outside the Russian Federation through the Kerch Strait to the Sea of Azov. Yes, we still lacked a protective wall under the Kerch Bridge.
– Poland’s Deputy Foreign Minister Pawel Jablonski said Polish authorities are expecting a new wave of Ukrainian refugees with the onset of cold weather.
– Gerard Depardieu closes his “PTS Railways” production center in Russia
– The London Metal Exchange (LME) decided not to impose a ban on the supply of metals from Russia.
– The US Treasury has officially stated that the United States has no objection to India buying Russian oil above the price ceiling.
– Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation Sergey Vershinin, after the end of regular consultations, announced that the issue of extending the grain deal has not yet been resolved. Remember it expires on November 18th.