Sergey Kiriyenko, First Deputy Head of the Administration of the President of the Russian Federation. Photo: Sergey Fadeichev / TASS
“The Franco-Prussian war was won by a German teacher”, this phrase attributed to the first chancellor of the German Empire, Otto von Bismarck, could be said on Saturday by the first deputy head of the presidential administration of the Russian Federation, Sergei Kiriyenko, who spoke at the opening of the All-Russian Forum of Class Teachers. But he didn’t say it, because teachers don’t just win the war, they perform a much more important and significant function – they lay the foundation of the future society in the country, educating the future citizens. And education begins with the simplest things, for example, with the weekly performance of the national anthem and the raising of the national flag of Russia. We remind you that since September 1, after the initiative of the Minister of Education Sergey Kravtsov was supported by President Vladimir Putin, the school week in Russian schools begins with a ceremony of raising the national flag and singing the national anthem.
– I just looked at the latest sociological studies. We have 83% of parents, grandparents, that is, adult citizens of the Russian Federation, who support the fact that in Russian schools such a wonderful ceremony with the raising of the flag, with the anthem, with the lesson “Talk about what is important” has appeared, told the assembled forum participants Kirienko for the exceptional support of the initiative and shared her opinion that it is supported not only by her parents. – This is extremely necessary for the children themselves and they talk about it, and the parents feel how important it is and how much it works.
– I remember they told us that “no, what are you talking about, education is education, but it’s still a bit of politics.” This is not politics. This is the pride of the motherland, if it is laid from childhood, then it goes with the person throughout his life, – Sergey Vladilenovich rejected the objections that were once raised by the Russian liberal public, which prefers not to notice that exactly the same ceremony is held regularly in schools in the USA.
However, the first deputy head of the presidential administration prefers not to limit himself to this, but proposes to go further in returning the honor of the status of a teacher in society, rewarding and honoring teachers who have raised heroes from their students.
– We need to think about how teachers, teachers, class teachers can be thanked, honored and rewarded not only for their results, but also for the results of their students. Today, in the zone of special military operations, our guys are real heroes, almost every day there are presidential decrees on awarding them with high state awards, orders of bravery, Hero of Russia titles, – suggested Kiriyenko from the podium of the forum. – And, it seems to me, it would be right to think together that not only the hero himself will receive the appropriate gratitude and recognition from society, but also the teacher who once formed in him this true, correct sense of patriotism and sense of pride, let’s think about it together.
At the same time, he does not doubt for a minute that Russia will achieve success in the current Special Military Operation on the territory of Ukraine. And not only there and in that. But for this, according to Kirienko, one condition is necessary.
– Russia has always won every war if that war becomes popular. It has always been like this. We will definitely win this war: both the “hot”, and the economic, and the very psychological, informational war that is being waged against us. But for this it is necessary that the war be popular, so that every person feels his participation, – explained his view of the situation Sergey Vladilenovich. And he explained. – To have the opportunity for each person to contribute to our common victory.
Everyone’s contribution is quite general words, but the first deputy head of the presidential administration clarified what he meant by these words: “Someone can send a letter to a fighter, someone to production enterprises providing the necessary supplies of equipment, but separately emphasized the role of the teachers.”Someone – carrying out perhaps the most important task, because of all this confrontation, the most important battle is the battle for the future, which means for the young. The most important in this battle is you.”
And here, as Kirienko noted, it is very important that “there is not a single family of a participant in a special military operation that does not feel help and support.”
– This help and support can be different: somewhere you should come to chop wood, somewhere you should walk a dog, somewhere you should sit with a sick person and stay with the children while mom goes to work, somewhere not Do not forget to congratulate the birthday day, just say a good word, – he explained how not only adults, but also students themselves can help and summarized. – After all, this is what started the Timur movement at one time.
Indeed, if teachers and volunteers from the same movement “We are together” manage to revive the Timur detachments in the present, this will be perhaps their best contribution to the education of the patriotic youth of the future state.