How To Get Loan Through Dhani Credit Line – Sometimes something happens to us that suddenly we need money. When we do not have money, we have to ask for a loan from someone close to us. Many times it happens that we get a loan from close ones and many times we are not able to get it, due to which we have to face a lot of problems.
But in this post, we are going to tell you about Dhani Credit Line, knowing that you will not need to ask for money from anyone. You can spend money from here and fill it in later whenever you need it. In this guide, we will reveal to you how to take Dhani Credit Line.
What is Dhani Credit Line?
For your knowledge, let us tell you that Dhani Credit Line is a type of EMI Card using which you can spend money at any place and can also get cashback of up to 5%. Not only this, but you can also get up to 25% cashback on purchasing the product from Dhani Store.
You can also get free doctor consultations 24 hours a day in the Dhani app. Up to 40% cashback is given on the purchase of medicines. Dhani Credit Line or EMI Card is becoming very popular since the launch of the Dhani app in 2017.
What are the advantages of taking Dhani Credit Line?
If you take a loan from Dhani Credit Line, then you get many types of benefits in it, about which we are going to tell you below.
- You get 2% to 5% cashback on any type of shopping with Dhani Credit Line.
- Not only this, there is a discount of up to 50% on card payments on different online shopping or food websites.
- You can get a maximum cashback of up to ₹ 1250 in 1 month on a Dhani EMI Card.
- Along with this, you are also given an accident cover of up to ₹ 200000 on this card. If you have an accident somewhere, then up to a maximum of ₹ 200000 is given by the Dhani company.
- If you want to activate or activate your Dhani Credit Line or EMI Card, its facility is given in the Dhani app itself.
- You can shop at any place through EMI Card.
- Free consultation of doctors is available 24 hours a day in the application for the customers of Dhani EMI Card.
- Let us tell you that Dhani has also launched its own online store in which you can buy items related to everyday life and get up to 20% cashback on the same.
- You can get up to 40% cash back or discount if you buy medicines from Dhani’s online store.
- You can also load money into your Paytm Wallet through Dhani EMI Card. You can also move it to your bank account through Paytm Wallet.
Where can I use Dhani Credit Line?
This question will be in your mind: where can we use Dhani Credit Line? So for your information, let us tell you that you can use the Dhani EMI Card at more than 30 lakh online and offline stores. Through this card, you can easily do many things like mobile recharge, ticket booking, petrol filling, card payment at offline stores, etc.
How To Take Dhani Credit Line?
If you want to take Dhani Credit Line, then, first of all, you have to go to Google Play Store and download Dhani App. After downloading and installing the Dhani app, you can take Dhani Credit Line by following the step-by-step process mentioned below.
- After the Dhani app is installed, please open it and then first register by entering your mobile number.
- Note that you should use only that mobile number that is linked with your Aadhaar. Because while taking the credit line, OTP verification of Aadhaar is done.
- After completing this process, you will see Dhani Credit Line written on the home page itself. Click on it.
- After clicking on Dhani Credit Line, you will have to correctly enter the information sought here.
- After this, you have to pay a joining fee for the EMI card.
- If you pay that joining fee, you get a virtual card immediately, which can be activated from here.